Reports & features
Reports connecting evidence to improvement
With your membership in the DMG, you’ll be provided with the datasets and reports you need to understand your OPO’s performance and facilitate collaborative improvement. Use report filters to drill into the data and benchmark your data with other OPOs within the DMG Registry.
Learn more about the datasets and reports
The DMG Data .csv file is a de-identified (by OPO, donor hospital, and dates) .csv file of the data captured in the DMG Registry Web Portal.
For the Monthly De-Identified Dataset, member OPOs have been contributing to the national DMG Registry Web Portal since 2012. The registry consists of >400 donor demographic and critical care data points plus limited recipient outcome data.
The Out of Range Values Report report is available to each DMG member and displays those fields that have out of range values. Each OPO is only able to view their own data.
*(The model used to compute the expected organ yields was originally trained for use with donors recovered during 01/01/2018-12/31/2018.)
The goal of this report is to foster consultation and collaboration amongst all DMG members to potentially improve performance.
DMG Data view
MAP Tracking by Donor Milestone view
Organ Utilization view
Integration with your donor EMR
iTransplant provided by InVita Healthcare Technologies
- 95% of data uploaded via seamless import, enabling donor data entry in 3‐4 minutes
- Benchmark your OPO against other OPOs to identify areas of improvement with the interactive visual representation of data.
- Initial integration in place
- Early integration discussion
DMG reports can help you work smarter
- Utilize for review of donor management in real time
- Reports for process improvement for your OPO
- Post-case review
- Hospital development: a tool for adoption and implementation of CBIGs with hospital partners for physiological optimization